V1.7.3 is OUT! Better way to display data using new ListView and GridView widget, and other important improvements

We have released several essential improvements to enhance your App Building experience with Nowa!

New :sparkles:

A complete new ListView and GridView widgets: These widgets make displaying data easier and more efficient than ever. They come with two modes: Builder and Normal. The Builder mode renders only what is needed at each moment, improving performance when displaying large amounts of data. Read more here on using ListView and here for GridView

• Use the Builder mode for efficient rendering of large datasets
  • Tip: For displaying data from an API, Firebase, Supabase, or a variable, use ListView and GridView instead of Group

New Linear Progress Indicator: Along with the circular progress indicator, you can now display a linear progress indicator. Read more here

• Set the progress value to indicate task completion
  • Customize the color and background to match your app’s theme

Text Overflow Options: You can now set behaviors for the Text widget when there’s not enough space to show all the text. Options include clip, ellipsis, and more. Read more here

• Choose clip to cut off the extra text
  • Use ellipsis to show dots where the text overflows

Enhancements :eyes:

Nowa Error system got more POWER now: The error system can detect more errors faster and provide detailed information in the Error panel. This ensures a smoother development experience by quickly informing you of issues that need attention.

• Instant error updates for quicker debugging
  • Detailed error descriptions for better understanding and resolution

Fixes :hammer_and_wrench:

• Fixed Admob issues on iOS
  • Resolved API panel crashing problems
  • Improved Error System for instant updates
  • Fixed issues with disconnecting Firebase from a project
  • Corrected error when using the Navigator function without setting a screen
  • Stability improvements

What’s Coming Next :eyes:

We are working on a much better API system to allow powerful integrations!

Read more on the official What’s new and Changelog

Thanks for this info. How do I send you a private message here?

You can click on the username the click on “Message”

Is the improved error system only on the desktop version?

If I open my latest test project on the web, I get no errors. But if I download it and open it in the latest desktop version, I get 13 errors, most of which concern functions on different screens not being defined and some with undefined names. The error disappears if I enter the functions and detach/attach something.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile: