Subscription to new plan

Hello. I subscribe to a plan but I don’t see any changes to my plan. Where and who do I contact to see if the payment has arrived? Thank you

Hey @claudioc, thanks for posting here!

So the first question is did you use the same email of your Nowa account while in the subscription panel? because I didn’t find any Nowa account associated with the same email you used in the subscribtion.

Can you give me your email address that you used to create an account in Nowa with? And we will check it out and fix it immediately :slight_smile:

Nowa’s email is auto@pqn.com.ar
A different personal account was used in the subscription panel.

That’s the reason for it, because your plan is activated on another email account. So they should be on the same email.

We can delete your subscription so you can redo it using the same email for your account, or we can change your Nowa account email to match the one you used to subscribe.

Let me know which one you prefer and we will do it for you :slight_smile:

HI. please change auto@pqn.com.ar to claudiocarramal@gmail.com
Thanks

Sure, I just changed your Nowa account to claudiocarramal@gmail.com and deleted your previous susbcription in order for the trial to be resetted.

Login with this new email with same password (if it didn’t work, click on Forget password and set a new one).

After that, click on your profile icon on top right > Your plan > then choose your plan to start again a 30-days trial :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need any further help!

Yes, it worked
Thanks

1 Like