Signing Key Google Play

Tried to upload an app to production from Nowa Cloud, but couldn’t get it to work.

I generated a key from Nowa, which gives me a key.jks + file with alias & passwords.
First, you need to upload a key.

I needed to create an output.zip. After a whole hassle to get the correct Java JDK to create that output.zip, I still get an error.

Would like to add some extra images to my post but couldn’t.

Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Thomas

Hey @webdude Thanks for posting here.

What’s the error exactly? I mean, the page asking you to upload a key or generate one. If you choose to upload one and uploaded the key.jks, what happens next?

Couldn’t just upload the key.jks that I downloaded from Nowa. I got error messages but can’t retrieve them.
After trying Step 3 I got this:

Error: Unable to export or encrypt the private key
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting RSA/NONE/OAEPWithSHA1AndMGF1Padding
at java.base/javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(Cipher.java:574)
at com.google.wireless.android.vending.developer.signing.tools.extern.export.ExportEncryptedPrivateKeyTool.encryptPrivateKeyWithCkmRsaAesKeyWrapEncryption(ExportEncryptedPrivateKeyTool.java:284)
at com.google.wireless.android.vending.developer.signing.tools.extern.export.ExportEncryptedPrivateKeyTool.run(ExportEncryptedPrivateKeyTool.java:213)
at com.google.wireless.android.vending.developer.signing.tools.extern.export.ExportEncryptedPrivateKeyTool.main(ExportEncryptedPrivateKeyTool.java:165)