Project IDX From Google

Will we be able to have some synergy with Google’s new Project IDX that allows cloud development of flutter and android apps with AI copilot?

Love nowa visual builder combined with it

1 Like

Hey! thanks for sharing that!

We are already having plans to make Nowa work with different IDEs, so that can definitely be on the plan to have it work on the cloud with Project IDX. Let me take a more detailed look into it and I will get back to you with more details about it :slight_smile:

Awesome!

I love NOWA because it is artboard/figma/visual builder style which is how my brain works but it would be awesome to make the project structure and code very fast to configure so I can spend time in the nowa artboard instead.

D

1 Like

I am very happy that you are enjoying it! Have you signed up for Nowa 2.0 BETA by the way? it’s already in closed BETA and it offers you a way to use Nowa as a visual artboard and use VS code to write custom functions, widgets and modify the code as well.

If you wanna give it a try just send me your discord username and I will add you to the private community that we have around 2.0 BETA :wink:

wow nice!

oldsnakenewtrix

thanks@!