New error in new project

Hello again,
to start here is the project’s number : 65aaaa83441633338c12761e
i have created a new simple project for our company [6 pages only]
and i wanted to built it, i did the same walk through to avoid the error on Nowa Ads as my previous project but build was faild

Step 6 script `Flutter build aab and automatic versioning` exited with status code 1

but when i clicked on the error i saw these lines about nowa video player errors and my application has no video playing at all
here are the lines

Running Gradle task 'bundleRelease'...                          
One or more plugins require a higher Android NDK version.
Fix this issue by adding the following to /Users/builder/clone/android/app/build.gradle:
android {
  ndkVersion "25.1.8937393"
}

../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.28/lib/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart:19:8: Error: Type 'VideoPlayerController' not found.
  late VideoPlayerController _videoPlayerController;
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.28/lib/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart:19:8: Error: 'VideoPlayerController' isn't a type.
  late VideoPlayerController _videoPlayerController;
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.28/lib/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart:29:34: Error: The getter 'VideoPlayerController' isn't defined for the class 'NowaVideoPlayerController'.
 - 'NowaVideoPlayerController' is from 'package:nowa_runtime/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart' ('../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.28/lib/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart').
Try correcting the name to the name of an existing getter, or defining a getter or field named 'VideoPlayerController'.
        _videoPlayerController = VideoPlayerController.asset(url!);
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.28/lib/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart:35:34: Error: The getter 'VideoPlayerController' isn't defined for the class 'NowaVideoPlayerController'.
 - 'NowaVideoPlayerController' is from 'package:nowa_runtime/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart' ('../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.28/lib/src/widgets/nowa_video_player_controller.dart').
Try correcting the name to the name of an existing getter, or defining a getter or field named 'VideoPlayerController'.
        _videoPlayerController = VideoPlayerController.networkUrl(Uri.parse(url!));
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Target kernel_snapshot failed: Exception

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command '/Users/builder/programs/flutter/bin/flutter'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1m 17s
Running Gradle task 'bundleRelease'...                             77.9s
Gradle task bundleRelease failed with exit code 1

Build failed :|
Step 6 script `Flutter build aab and automatic versioning` exited with status code 1

can you check it because again i dont have any video inside the app, just images

Regards

Hey @mohd, thanks for reporting! so this problem appeard recently because of a package that needs to be updated. We are working on it and we will release an update for it very soon :slight_smile:

I will let you know as soon as it’s fixed!

Just to be sure, not to try to create any new build until this issue is fixed right ?

Yes exactly because it will crash any future builds, but don’t worry it’s on the top of our list now and will be fixed very shortly.

I will let you know here as soon as it’s fixed.

Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Any updates on when the issues will be fixed ?

Hey @mohd, it’s fixed now :slight_smile: be sure to have the latest version that we just published (V1.4.3), it also solved the issue with the Admob import as well!

Hi @anas
well…

lib/main.dart:11:15: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
@NowaGenerated()
              ^
../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.30/lib/src/annotations.dart:23:9: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.
  const NowaGenerated(this.metadata);
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/main.dart:13:17: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
  @NowaGenerated()
                ^
../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/nowa_runtime-0.0.30/lib/src/annotations.dart:23:9: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/main.dart:16:17: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
  @NowaGenerated()
                ^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/main.dart:45:15: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
@NowaGenerated()
              ^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/pageone.dart:10:15: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
@NowaGenerated()
              ^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/pageone.dart:12:17: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
  @NowaGenerated()
                ^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/pageone.dart:15:17: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
  @NowaGenerated()
                ^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/pageone.dart:22:15: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
@NowaGenerated()
              ^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/pageone.dart:24:17: Error: Too few positional arguments: 1 required, 0 given.
  @NowaGenerated()
                ^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Target kernel_snapshot failed: Exception

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command '/Users/builder/programs/flutter/bin/flutter'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1m 21s
Running Gradle task 'bundleRelease'...                             82.6s
Gradle task bundleRelease failed with exit code 1

Build failed :|

i noticed a little change, it used to be @ Nowa with yellow color
now it is @ NowaGenerated with orange color

all the issues came from @ Nowagenerated()

Hey @mohd, thanks for reporting.

Yes this change in annotation was done because we are building a hybrid approach between Nowa and code. Thanks for reporting the issue in the generated annotation, we will take a look at it and get back to you with a fix.

But for now you can simply just delete the annotations and build your app using codemagic and it will work :wink:

I have removed it, but used Android studio for that.
when i removed it, all the errors disappeard, but it refused to generate APK or aab files at all.
I tried codemagic once,
the APK was 4X the size and the word debug kept on the top right of the screen, am not sure about it