Issues with API requests on two screens

Hello,
I have two screens: the “Login Page” and the “Facilities” screen.

Issue with Login Page: After integrating a Google button with Firebase, the login page stopped functioning, and API requests are no longer sent to Aitable.ai. The error message displayed is: “Could not load canvas ‘Login()’: Bad state: The target expression should be a widget.” Attempts to navigate to this screen result in disconnection.

Issue with Facilities Page: API post requests are successful, and data is sent to Aitable.ai. However, the function attached to the button is removed upon reloading the Nowa page. This screen includes 3 checkboxes linked to boolean variables. Navigating to this screen is disconnected, and the screen shows ‘loading’ without functioning.
The error displayed is: “Could not load canvas ‘Facilities(var7,var6)’: Bad state: The target expression should be a widget.”

Help me solve this two screen problems, Thank you.

Hey @Shrut_Patel I am sorry that you faced this issue. For me to understand more of what happened, can you share the projectID with me? you will find it in the link when you are inside the project. Thanks :slight_smile:

Why are the ‘Login’ and ‘Facilities’ screens not loading after reloading Nowa? The screens appear as ‘loading’ in the specific boards outline, but they never fully load.

I shared the projectID but didnt recieve a reply yet.