Help with Supabase error

I have the same message/ticket in Discord, but due to the slow response I also paste it here. It is also easier in Discord to attach screenshots:
https://discord.com/channels/837264784323510334/1225479935229952081/1225479935229952081

I have this error with Supabase: "Failed to load Supabase: Exeption: The object has one or more variables that cannot be serialized to Json. Maybe it could have something to do with the database type?
Also, when connecting the database wrapper to the component group I get the error “Exception: Class Products not found”.

I am facing the same error, who can help with it?
Thansk in advance,

Hey @digipeak and @Sersan

Thanks for reporting it! I am sorry that you had to face this issue. We just opened a ticket for it and we will be back to you as fast as possible with a solution.

Until then, you can do the other parts of the app or use Firebase if that can work for your case.

Hello Anas, any update on supabase issue?

Thanks in advance,

Any fixes to this as i have the same issue using Superbase?
I have this error with Supabase: "Failed to load Supabase: Exeption: The object has one or more variables that cannot be serialized to Json. Maybe it could have something to do with the database type?
Also, when connecting the database wrapper to the component group I get the error “Exception: Class Products not found”. As previous users