Firestore Query: Run Test Error (No Data was found)

Problem/bug: I created a Firebase project and set it up in my Nowa application following the Youtube guide and had no issues. Currently, I’m trying to make a Firestore Query in Nowa using a Collection I created. When I try to “Run Test” the Nowa Query, I get the error “No Data was found
Error: [core/no-app] No Firebase App ‘[DEFAULT]’ has been created - call Firebase.initializeApp()”.

Hey @David_Suarez, first of all welcome to our Community :orange_heart: So this can be for two reasons.

1. If you have deleted the Firestore database from your firebase project (or haven’t created one). Be sure it’s Firestore and not the Real time database

2. Be sure that the permissions are set correctly (when create a database, choose “Test” not production so the database allows Nowa to perform queries.)

If those two points didn’t work, please provide me with the projectID and I will take a look at it.

Have a great day!

Hello @anas, thank you for your quick reply.
I tried with both points and I’m still getting this error. Here’s my projectID: “app-iglesia-32e3c”.
Thank you!

Hey @David_Suarez

Sorry if I got late to you, seems I missed seeing it.

So what you provided is the project name not the project ID. the project ID exist in the link when you open the project after /projects/. Can you give it to me please?